What is an ITIN loan?
Foreign National/ITIN Loans. Individual tax identification number (ITIN) loans are for people who are not eligible for Social Security numbers. (ITINs are issued to both resident and nonresident aliens for tax-reporting purposes.) ITIN mortgage loans provide an opportunity at home ownership for undocumented immigrants. Neither citizenship or a social security number are required. To apply for an ITIN loan, you may do so using your ITIN number (individual tax identification number).
In-House Program (Purchase or Refi):
- 10% down payment
- limited to certain TX counties; Brazoria, Collin, Dallas, Denton, Fort Bend, Grayson, Harris, Hood, Johnson, McLennan, Montgomery, Rockwall, Tarrant, Travis and Williamson
- 620 min or no score with sufficient non-traditional credit
- 1-4 unit single family
- Primary Residence only
- max seller credit 6%
- 2 year history of employment
- Unexpired ITIN verified via ITIN card or letter from IRS (atleast 1 borrower must have an unexpired ITIN), or valid SS card. Must have a valid DL, passport or Matricula ID
- Purchase, Refinance, Investment Properties
- as low as 15% down owner occupied, 30% down non-owner occupied
- 1 year tax returns, 1 year W2 or 1099, 1 year P & L (no bank statements required)
- Passport, ITIN Card, Drivers License (no VISA required)
- large unverified deposits and gifts allowed with 20% down
- non-occupying co-borrower allowed if it is a parent or child relationship
**Additional Guidelines Apply. Ask For More Details.